Sunday 30 January 2011

day six: favorite song

Here again I need to say more than just one song.

Ray LaMontagne - Be Here Now

Muse - Hyper Music

The Kinks - You Really Got Me

The Bealtes - I'm Down

Jean-Yves Thibaudet - Liz On Top Of The World

That's my favorites of the moment. Quite funny that none of these songs are really in the same genre but I've always loved rock, classic, progressive rock, blues, and other various categories. I listen to almost everything.
The only thing I can't stand is list pop, rap & RnB and heavy metal.
Sorry for fans of these particularly genres. I cannot be one of you. 

3 comments:

Ragnhild Barsk said...

THE KINKS <3 den har jeg hatt på hjernen over lengre tid nå O__-o

Ragnhild Barsk said...

Kins.... fail

Miriam H. Soltveit said...

haha. den gjør meg helt sprø. den er konstant på hjernen min.
Woops. K-en har sneket seg av sted. bastard. o_O