Thursday 17 February 2011

Problems echoes in my ears


I'm so tired. I don't know where to turn. Wherever I look there's mess. When I try to shut everything out my mind constantly worry about all my tasks and responsibility. At the same time as everything is raging around me, I'm so tired I just can't be bothered to do anything. I do not have enough energy to get rid of the problems. They just build walls around me. They lure me into a corner, I'm choking on air.
I'm standing still, but the world around me is going so fast, making me natches. I think I'm gonna be sick.
I think I need a break.    

3 comments:

Drake said...

Hi Miriam.

I hope that you are feeling ok now. Why do you have all these tasks and responsibility?

Sometimes i feel like i've got no room to breathe in my house. I have no space. My brothers and sister are always getting in my way. Sometimes it just sucks.

I think everyone needs a break, just to clear your mind, and get back on track. :)

Miriam H. Soltveit said...

Thanks for caring.
Well, I've had so many to put in front of myself. I have to consider their needs in front of my own. I have so many things that has to be done in school and so on, but I never do them because I'm exhausted. So instead I end up with a bad concision because I don't get to do all that I know I should have and I also stress a lot and get nasty headaches. But luckily it's the winter vacation in just one week, and that will be wonderful.

Hope you manage to cope with everything too :)

julie foto said...

Åhh.. Jeg elsker hvordan du skriver. NYDELIG! Men.. jeg må si jeg har hatt den følelsen før. Håper det blir bedre etter hvert :-)