Thursday 3 February 2011

day eight: favorite band




Anyone who truly knows me can answer this question easily. Muse. The band that dragged me up from the mud, when I was six inches deep. The band that brightened my day, when I just wanted to bury my face in my pillow and vanish from the surface of the earth. They've inspired me, made me laugh, made me think, made me realize and given me peace at mind. I've seen them live twice. In Bergen and London. I have probably told every living person but I was 5 meters away from Matt Bellamy! L-O-V-E

At this point I am however quite angry with them. Matt has knocked up this whore you see. The whore is planning to keep the baby, which means that he'll get his hands full and won't be able to play and produce in a looong time. He also said in an interview that he will change his music and that it will be more about love and nicer things now that his life has changed! come on! Give me a break while I vomit!
Anyway. I love them for giving me: hyper music, easily, space dementia, redemption, resistance, bliss, time is running out, and so on and so on. I love all their songs. Though when mainstreamers keep listening to the most famous songs and maybe they like one or two songs they'll say: I love muse more than everything. You make me sick! You people ruin the experience for the rest of us.

Anyway. love them. Worship them. They're Gods. truly.  

No comments: