Saturday 13 November 2010

Burn me with the flame of love

Jane Eyre Screen-shot 
Oh. How I loved him. I loved him with the passion of an eternal burning flame. My candle lit his eyes, and made them fade when we were parted. Oh. How could it be? This love was for everyone to see. I gave my praise to God and all creatures. Mother nature did not longer deceive me, but patted me gently on the cheek. I gracefully flew through life in his arms. Joy, oh what joy I was to feel when I was his and he were mine. If spells were to be cast upon me it would have to creek from me. No one could harm me. No one but him. One word from him and my days would be over. One sentence from him and my mouth would be silent. One announcement would rip me from the ground. Throw me to the gallows. I did not need to worry, though. Always did he care. I wanted to cry out in ecstasy. Never care if people thought I was wild. My world was fully completed when he looked me in the eyes. One touch enough to make me marvel. His arms forever my home. 

3 comments:

Miriam H. Soltveit said...

thank you :)

Maria Kristine said...

så vakkert miriam. du har alltid vært så begavet når det gjelder ord!

Miriam H. Soltveit said...

å! takk Maria :-)